Fathers Resolving Their Family Law Cases
As an educational resource, National Fathers Rights understands the need for an affordable service that can assist fathers in resolving their complex family law cases. Working closely with National Family Solutions, we can now offer fathers an effective program; giving them the ability to navigate through their case without having to retain a private attorney. This specialized program offers a unique online client management system and personal case managers for each father, allowing communication with the National Family Solutions Legal Staff from the comfort of the client’s own home.
1. Fill out a Request For Assistance Form
2. You will then be contacted by a Qualifying Advocate who will speak with you in detail regarding your case. Every case must be qualified for the program.
3. If your case qualifies, you will be given an opportunity to enroll in the Advocacy Program.
4. Upon enrolling you will be given a unique User ID and password giving you access to the National Family Solutions Online Client Management System. You will also be assigned a Personal Case Manager, who will be guiding you through the entire process.
5. When you log in for the first time, you will begin filling out an extensive family law questionnaire; giving you the opportunity to share with our legal staff the details of your case.
6. When you have finished the Online Q & A, you will submit it to our Legal Staff in order for preliminary research to be done and to make sure they have all of the necessary information to complete the goals for your case.
7. After the research is done, you will speak with your case manager and plan a date to file your case with the courts.
8. Throughout the entire program, you are able to login to receive updates and communicate with the National Family Solutions
- Personal Case Manager
- Online Management
- Family Education
- Court Document Review
- Discounted Rates
- Court Prep
- Access to Nationwide Staff
- Legal Document Preparation